Category: Information Technology
MOUNTAIN, LTD. has an opening for a Warehouse/Class A Driver in the Three Rivers, MI area.
Since 1979, MOUNTAIN, LTD. has successfully created and supported the most innovative career pathways for job seekers. Our dedicated internal vendor management has a longstanding relationship across diverse industries, ranging from telecom to insurance. In the evolving landscape of employment, MOUNTAIN has relationships with some of the top companies across the nation.
*****Current CDL Class A to drive a tractor trailer, required*****
- Regular shift, 4, 10 hour days per week.
- Home every day.
What will you be doing?
Receive, store and issue materials, equipment and other items from stockroom, warehouse or storage yard.
- Receive and count stock items, and record data manually or using computer.
- Pack and unpack items to be stocked on shelves in stockrooms, warehouses, or storage yards.
- Verify inventory computations by comparing them to physical counts of stock, and investigate discrepancies or adjust errors.
- Store items in an orderly and accessible manner in warehouses, tool rooms, supply rooms, or other areas.
- Mark stock items using identification tags, stamps, electric marking tools, or other labeling equipment. Clean and maintain supplies, tools, equipment, and storage areas in order to ensure compliance with safety regulations.
- Keep records on the use and/or damage of stock or stock handling equipment.
- Examine and inspect stock items for wear or defects, reporting any damage to supervisors.
- Provide assistance or direction to other stockroom, warehouse, or storage yard workers.
- Will drive to other locations.
- Needs a high school diploma or GED.
- Entry level - 2 years’ experience required.
- Exercises moderate independent judgment with direction from supervisor.
Skills and Competencies:
- Verbal and written communication skills, analytical and problem solving ability.
- Team player and detail oriented. Knowledge of relevant equipment, policies, procedures, and strategies to promote effective local, state, or national security operations for the protection of people, data, property, and institutions
Does this Sound like you? Send a Word formatted resume to email@example.com