System One Services is currently seeking a Stock Handler for a 1-year contract assignment located in Salt Lake City, UT. LOCAL candidates only - Per Diem and Mob/Demob are not available for this position.
Stock Handler Responsibilities:
- Work associated with the receipt, storage and issuance of materials.
- Receives and inspects incoming materials to verify quantity and condition of goods.
- Selects and issues items from stock, sorts, packages and identifies materials to be stocked, separating and preparing materials for receipt inspection.
- Operates computer systems, hand and power tools and material handling equipment to include fork trucks, light duty and rack body trucks.
- Prepares purchase requisitions to reorder depleted stock items.
- Places releases to suppliers against blanket purchase orders and maintains accurate records of transactions.
- Processes paperwork associated with purchase requisitions, plant procedures and requirements.
- Performs periodic materials inventories and participates in materials audits.
- Updates and purges files of catalogs, spare parts list and product usage information.
- Responds to customers regarding the availability of stocked items and to provide needed support as necessary.
Stock Handler Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED is required.
- SAP software experience is a definite plus.
- Ability to accurately read, interpret and comply with company and departmental procedures.
- Attention to detail, basic math skills, ability to check and maintain stock inventory.
- Ability to operate a personal computer.
- MUST have basic data entry skills required to track inventory.
- Ability to lift 65 lbs.
- Ability to operate a forklift and truck required.
Contract Duration: 1 year
Job Location: Salt Lake City, UT
System One maintains a drug-free workplace and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.