Category: Scientific & Clinical
Location: Syracuse, NY
Schedule: 8am to 5pm Mon – Fri.
Start date: ASAP
- Perform laboratory analysis of samples, using aseptic technique.
- Conduct qualification of methods and/or other laboratory studies, according to scientific protocols.
- Maintains accurate records of work performed and documents results.
- Operates and maintains laboratory instruments.
- Must analyze, evaluate, and interpret data, notifying clients of results, and assisting to resolve issues, if applicable.
- Identify opportunities for workflow and procedural improvements.
- Work schedule includes weekends and holidays.
- B.S. degree in Biological Sciences or related field with 0-3 years of QC microbiology laboratory experience preferred
- Knowledge of aseptic technique, environmental monitoring, and microbiological Quality Control testing and procedures preferred.
- Has excellent manual dexterity and aseptic technique.
Joule, a System One division is a leader in specialized workforce solutions and integrated services. With more than 6,000 employees and roughly 50 offices throughout the U.S. we provide scientific, clinical, engineering, energy, IT, legal and administrative staffing services. For more than 40 years, we have delivered workforce solutions and integrated services to clients nationally.