Category: Scientific & Clinical
Title: In-Process Quality Assurance (IPQA) Supervisor
Location: Dayton, NJ
Duration: Direct Hire
Schedule: 2nd shift, 3 PM- 12 AM
- Supervisor is to monitor all IPQA activities for all shifts if needed. Manage the scheduling for all IPQA.
- Manage the syllabuses and training for all of IPQA. Help support the manager with all deviations, incidents, CAPA’s, change controls for the IPQA and manufacturing floor. Be the backup and support batch record review and release activities when needed.
- Perform any duties as assigned.
- Monitor and trend the times it takes for IPQA room clearance and minimize this delay for all areas.
- Manage the spot cleaning program for QA.
- Assist IPQA in all activities when needed
- Monitor IPQA and Manufacturing activities on the floor.
- Make decisions on quality and compliance issues.
- Follow up on action plans.
- Guide IPQA and Manufacturing on quality issues
- Train IPQA to improve their skills on specific activities.
- Investigate and close Deviations, CAPAs and Change Control as needed in a timely manner.
- Review analytical data used for release of raw material and finished product.
- Approve certificates of analysis for raw material and finished product as needed.
- Revise applicable SOP.
- Train IPQA and others as applicable.
- Prepare syllabuses verify IPQA training and perform more training if required.
- Verify and transfer all APR data.
***Must have experience on the floor in a pharma manufacturing or pharma packaging environment***
- Preferably a 4 year degree in a scientific discipline.
- 3-5 years of experience of manufacturing and packaging in a pharmaceutical manufacturing environment.
- Minimum of 1 year of Supervisory experience in Quality Assurance/ quality Operations.
Joule, a System One division is a leader in specialized workforce solutions and integrated services. With more than 6,000 employees and roughly 50 offices throughout the U.S. we provide scientific, clinical, engineering, energy, IT, legal and administrative staffing services. For more than 40 years, we have delivered workforce solutions and integrated services to clients nationally.