Category: Administrative & Clerical
15.00 - 20.00 Per Hour
Customer Service Representative wanted for growing company in Lodi, NJ!
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for servicing various customers by placing their orders into the process and providing status of their orders.
Essential Duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Prepares new Customer orders for quoting.
- Receives new Customer order(s) by various methods and enters the new Customer order(s) into the Manufacturing software.
- Modify Customer order(s) to reflect customer requested changes and notifies Manufacturing of the changes.
- Monitors the status of Customer order(s) and provide order status to customers as necessary by various methods.
- Assist and/or prepare necessary shipping documentation.
- Prepare and generate reports for Customers and internal as necessary.
- Use the Manufacturing software to obtain information such as inventory, lead times, Bill of material, process steps and additional information.
- Manage projects as required.
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Management.
Machinery and Equipment:
- Must be proficient using general office equipment – computer, telephone, etc.
- High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED) and one to three years Customer Service experience.
- Ability to clearly speak and communicate in English. Bilingual in Spanish is a plus.
- Ability to read, interpret and write documents and reports.
- Basic mathematical skills such as add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team to achieve goals and objectives.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.