Category: Administrative & Clerical
System One is currently seeking a Project Support/Administrative Assistant in Tulsa, OK. This position is part of a Project Services team within a leading engineering firm who specializes in capital projects in the oil/gas/petrochem/process industries.
Previous work experience within a professional environment required where the Specialist provided administrative support, document control, etc. for a department or several concurrent projects. Position is contract for 6 months to direct hire.
Responsibilities: Will assist with managing the office to include completing safety audits, expense reports, coordinating safety training, setting up employee lunches and meetings, checking printers and maintaining supplies and ordering as needed, managing reception area and controlling access, taking meeting minutes, etc.
- Process (incoming and outgoing transmittals from suppliers) and distribute documentation per the project and Client department requirements with attention to detail and accuracy to the project team throughout the life cycle of a project.
- Provide weekly reports throughout the life cycle of a project on the status of each document per the project requirements.
- Review invoices and modify as needed to match client’s tracking systems
- Prepare expense reports, budget reports and other reports as requested
- Maintain the complete revision history of each document process throughout the project.
- Adhere to the Client department standards on document management and retention policies.
- Process documents within 24 hours per the project distribution matrix within the defined budget hours and process per the provided work procedures.
- Maintain accurate document index using the provided project specific template and necessary records of documents to be included in data books/manuals.
- Assemble data books/manual in electronic format
- Scan documents as needed; coordinate production of hard copies and coordinate distribution to customer
- Type documents, reports and correspondence
- Ensure office equipment is properly maintained and serviced
- Set up office cubicles for new hires including hardware set up of new computers and phones
- Will use various computer programs in receiving and tracking documents and will work with various types of printers in creating hard copies per requests
- Participate in weekly procurement meetings
- Perform complete timesheet process for business unit, entity or unassigned field payrolls and complete timesheet entry into client tracking systems. Perform timesheet edits as needed
- High School diploma or GED
- Associate’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or related field.is preferred.
- Three-ten (3-10) years’ experience providing administrative support in a business, engineering, professional environment.
- Intermediate proficiency with Word, Excel and Adobe Acrobat required.
- Strong interpersonal skills including collaboration, communication, and team-building
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to simultaneously manage tasks, projects and requests, seeking assistance with juggling priorities, as needed