Category: Industrial & Manufacturing
System One is seeking a Machine Operator for Hackettstown, NJ.
- Spray inner surfaces of molds, mandrel(s) with lubricant, as required.
- Assemble and pre-heat components and mandrels prior to inserting into press, when required.
- Mold switchgear diaphragm in accordance with SOP’s. Inspect each piece for cosmetic flaws; use light to inspect interior of work pieces as needed. Remove flash from mold.
- Remove molded piece(s) from press completion of cycle, remove mandrel(s) from work piece(s).
- Have first piece(s) inspected by Q.C. Check each piece for cosmetics, no-bond, bubbles, etc., use light to inspect interior of work piece(s), when required.
- Remove flash from mold; trim work piece(s).
- Maintain quality and production standards.
- Run Tandem operation when they are scheduled.
- Make minor adjustments on press(es), such as pressure, temperature, etc.
- Follow job SOPs; complete and record production record. Wear protective clothing on arms, hands, and elsewhere as required.
- Keep machine and work area clean.
- Report unusual conditions to supervisor.
- Observe company safety rules and regulations.
- Perform, as assigned, other similar or related duties, i.e. Metalizer.
- Handle hazard waste from work area to accumulation site.
- Frequently lift and/or carry up to 40 pounds.
- Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs.
- Must be reliable and trainable
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Steel-toed shoes on first day or will be sent home. Shorts and t-shirts are ok however if a tank is worn they will be given sleeves to protect their arms as it is dirty. No dangling jewelry.
Please note to applicants: Plant is NOT air conditioned.