Quality Engineering Manager
Job ID: 293106
Date Posted: 12/19/2022
Start Date: 11/14/2022
Title: Quality Engineering Manager
Location: Burlington, MA
Schedule: Monday - Friday
Type: Direct Hire
Start date: ASAP
- Directly supervises 2-4 employees in the Quality Department.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the company policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems
- Reviews & approves the technical information within protocols and reports generated by the engineers and outside laboratories
- Review suppliers performance by reviewing inspection (mechanical) and testing (chemistry/microbiology) results for chemicals, plastics and metal components
- Formulates and maintains quality objectives (goals) complementary to company policies and goals of building high quality medical devices.
- Reads and Interpret Standards in biology, chemistry, microbiology, sterilization and mechanical product testing for Standard Operating Procedures and Protocol creation supporting the manufacturing and release of Medical Devices
- Develops strategies and plans for medical device and process corrections and corrective actions with design and process improvements.
- Plays an active role in reducing costs (i.e. scrap) and increasing efficiencies within the department.
- Gathers data for the development of a departmental budget
- Gathers QMS metrics and reports this information to the Engineers in the form of a power point presentation
- BS degree in Medical Science such as Biology, Chemistry, Pharmacy or closely related discipline
- Minimum of 6 years related experience in medical device or pharmaceutical industries
- Minimum of 5 years related experience Quality Engineering or other Medical Device engineering functions
- Prior exp. managing people
Joule, a System One division is a leader in specialized workforce solutions and integrated services. With more than 6,000 employees and roughly 50 offices throughout the U.S. we provide scientific, clinical, engineering, energy, IT, legal and administrative staffing services. For more than 40 years, we have delivered workforce solutions and integrated services to clients nationally.
System One, and its subsidiaries including Joulé, ALTA IT Services, CM Access, and MOUNTAIN, LTD., are leaders in delivering outsourced services and workforce solutions across North America. We help clients get work done more efficiently and economically, without compromising quality. System One not only serves as a valued partner for our clients, but we offer eligible employees health and welfare benefits coverage options including medical, dental, vision, spending accounts, life insurance, voluntary plans, as well as participation in a 401(k) plan.
System One is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, family care or medical leave status, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Quality Engineer- Internal AuditBurlington, MA
Title: Quality Engineer-Internal Audit Location: Burlington, MA area Start Date: ASAP!! Duration: Direct Hire Hours: Mon-Fri; 8am-4:30pm Primary Duties/Responsibilities: Executes day to day activities based on quality objectives (goals) complementary t...Date Posted: 12/29/2022 Recommended
Product Life Cycle EngineerBurlington, MA
Product Life Cycle Engineer Degree/Experience/"Must Haves": - Minimum of a BS degree in a technical field - Minimum of 4 yrs. of relevant work experience ideally in Med Device - Minimum of 3 yrs. product development experience with a proven track recor...Date Posted: 01/31/2023 Recommended
Director QualityBurlington, MA
Director Quality Degree/Experience/"Must Haves": - BS in engineering or scientific discipline required. Advanced degrees in engineering or science highly preferred - Minimum of 12 years’ work experience with a minimum of 10 years’ experience in Medical...Date Posted: 12/19/2022 Recommended
Mechanical Test EngineerBellevue, WA
System One has an immediate need for two Test Engineers working onsite in Bellevue and Everett, WA. This is a yearlong contract opportunity with potential for extension/conversion. In this position, you will be supporting mechanical testing, NOT softwa...Date Posted: 01/25/2023 Recommended
Senior Fuel Handling System Test Engineer *REMOTE*Bellevue, WA
System One is seeking a highly motivated Fuel Handling System Test Engineer that will focus on the testing of primarily mechanical Fuel Handling and process systems. This is a year long, remote contract position. In this role, you will act as a system ...Date Posted: 01/25/2023 Recommended
System Integration Engineer *REMOTE*Bellevue, WA
System One is seeking to contract with a highly motivated System Integration Engineer that will focus on Nuclear Island Systems Integration. This is a yearlong contract opportunity allowing remote support. In this role, you will act as a system design ...Date Posted: 01/26/2023 Recommended
Substation EngineerDenver, Colorado
Substation Engineer Denver, CO System One is currently seeking a Substation Engineer on a 12 month contract position located in Denver, CO. Substation Engineer Responsibilities: Responsible for oversight of the design, of substation communication syste...Date Posted: 01/25/2023 Recommended
Senior Mechanical EngineerDenver, Colorado
Basic Job Functions: Mechanical Engineers design and develop mechanical parts, components, and equipment and provide engineering, manufacturing, and project management support. Position requires the engineer to perform all aspects of engineering, desig...Date Posted: 01/17/2023 Recommended
Senior Mechanical EngineerNew Orleans, Louisiana
Basic Job Functions: Mechanical Engineers design and develop mechanical parts, components, and equipment and provide engineering, manufacturing, and project management support. Position requires the engineer to perform all aspects of engineering, desig...Date Posted: 01/13/2023 Recommended
Material Project EngineerParsippany, NJ
Material Project Engineer Location: Parsippany, NJ Direct Hire / Permanent Opportunity Material Project Engineer Responsibilities: Assist with Product Development and work under the direction of Senior Chemical Engineers which may include very technica...Date Posted: 12/05/2022 Recommended
Roadway EngineerCypress, TX
This Roadway Engineer will be a member of our roadway group and will lead and assist in various tasks including plan preparation, quantity calculation, geometric design, drainage design, MOT, specifications, cost estimates and other related tasks. Micr...Date Posted: 01/30/2023 Recommended
Mechanical EngineerNew Orleans, Louisiana
Basic Job Functions: Mechanical Engineers design and develop mechanical parts, components, and equipment and provide engineering, manufacturing and project support. Position requires the Mechanical Engineer II to perform all aspects of engineering func...Date Posted: 01/18/2023 Recommended
Software Validation EngineerMedford, MA
Title: Software Validation Engineer Location: Woburn, MA. area Start Date: ASAP! Duration: Direct Hire Hours: Mon-Fri; 8am-5pm Requirements - Extensive hands-on software validation experience in the biotechnology or pharmaceutical industries including ...Date Posted: 01/27/2023 Recommended
I&C System Technical WriterBellevue, WA
I&C System Technical Writer Our client is seeking a highly motivated I&C Technical Writer. This position reports directly to the I&C Senior Manager. In this role, you will act as I&C Technical Writer for Sodium Fast Reactor technologies, including resp...Date Posted: 01/26/2023 Recommended
Assembly SupervisorBellingham, Washington
POSITION OVERVIEW Supervises and coordinates employees who assemble fabricated parts, components, or units at floor stations. Prepares work schedules, assigns work, and oversees the work product. Ensures conformance to established procedures and produc...Date Posted: 01/17/2023 Recommended