Category: Scientific & Clinical
Title: QC Analyst III/IV - Microbiology
Location: Norwood, MA area
Duration: Direct Hire
Start Date: ASAP!!
Hours: Mon-Fri; 8am-5pm
- BS in Microbiology or related field
- 5+ years' Microbiology experience in a GMP/GLP regulated environment
- Micropipetting experience
- Experience performing endotoxin, microbiologic and water testing
- Prepare and send out samples for microbiological identification and/or mycoplasma testing.
- Perform raw material, intermediate and non-routine testing
- Perform endotoxin, microbiologic, and water testing.
- Perform and read environmental, personnel, and in-process sterility testing.
- Perform visual inspection of final product.
- Generate complex trend reports as they relate to quality testing.
- Revise SOPs.
- Participate extensively in high-level quality systems programs (CAPA, etc.).
- Provide input into failure investigations
- Position requires a minimum of 25 hours/week gowned in classified areas; Class 100, 100K, 10K.