Job ID: 149624
Date Posted: 03/26/2020
System One is seeking an Initial Test Program Electrical Test Engineer – Relays, Waynesboro, GA
Contract 12 months
1. Job Title: Initial Test Program Test Engineer (Electrical-Relays)
2. Job Location (site): Vogtle 3&4, SNC Initial Test Program (ITP) Team
Describe the work environment for this assignment: office setting, construction site, field work, exposure to heat/cold
3. Desired Qualifications: Experience in preparing, reviewing, field implementation, and closure of Nuclear power plant initial test program component and preoperational test procedures and test packages. Individuals must be able to be qualified as a test engineer per NQA-1-1994.
4. Does this assignment have any physical requirements: Some bending, climbing, crawling, and lifting will be required. Shift work may be required.
5. This position requires unescorted access to the protected area of a nuclear plant? Yes