Category: Information Technology
System One is currently seeking an IT End-To-End Delivery Consultant for our client in Wilmington, DE.
This is a 3-month contract assignment with likely extension.
*Local Candidates Only*
*Must be US Citizen or Permanent Resident*
The IT End-To-End Delivery Consultant will be responsible for helping teams self-organize, self-manage, and effectively apply Agile practices. They will support and enforce the rules of Scrum, removing roadblocks and impediments from their team. In addition to leading daily Scrum and other Agile meetings, they will be responsible to ensure Scrum is understood and enacted, work with team(s) to solve problems and to drive continuous improvement and business owner satisfaction.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent experience
- PMI-ACP (Agile Certified Professional)
- Scrum Alliance Professional (Certified Scrum Master) is preferred
- 3+ years direct work experience in Scrum Master role for an IT organization that diligently applies Scrum principles practices, and theory
- Possesses conflict resolution, ability to create openness, honesty & respect in scrum teams. Qualifications
- Excellent leadership, management, facilitation, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and proven ability to work effectively with a global organization
- Experience at working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential.
- Organize and facilitate project planning, daily stand-up meetings, reviews, retrospectives, sprint and release planning, demos and other Scrum-related meetings
- Work with the team to develop project plans, roadmaps and manage backlog
- Communicate team plans, report impediments for escalation, identify risks/concerns to relevant stakeholders to help resolve
- Ability to facilitate relations between business groups and technology departments
- Track and communicate team velocity and sprint/release progress to all affected teams and management
- Maintain process documentation
- Ensure the development teams are practicing the core company principles of collaboration, prioritization, team accountability, and visibility
- Monitor team backlog daily and ensure it accurately reflects the current state of the sprint
- Work with product owners and stakeholders to refine vision and establish goals and metrics
- Participate proactively in developing and maintaining team standards, tools, and best practices