Category: Industrial & Manufacturing
12.00 Per Hour
Production Associate/ Entry Level Machine Operator
Temp-to-permanent opportunity! 2nd shift available!
Hours: Monday-Friday 3:00 PM - 11:00 PM
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Required to load and unload material from hoppers, V blenders, Shears, Furnaces, and machines and perform simple sizing tasks.
- Assist in the quality control process and solve technical problems related to all activities on the production floor.
- In cases of breakdown, they need to report the issue to the supervisor in charge, such as production managers or plant manager.
- Examine products.
- Observe the operation of machines.
- Maintain cleanliness.
- Monitor measurement feed rates, sizing specifications.
- Unload/Load materials from hoppers, Bins processing equipment.
- Assist Shipping and Receiving Department when needed
- Production Assistants must be able to lift minimum 50 lbs.
- Must be able to pass a Physical Fitness Test and possible Respirator Fit Test.
- Computer skills and Fork Truck certification a plus.