System One is currently seeking a Sourcing Specialist on a contract position located in Minneapolis, MN.
This position will be with our client, a utility holding company serving more than 3.3 million electric customers and 1.8 million natural gas customers.
Sourcing Specialist Responsibilities:
- Understands and documents business requirements.
- Identifies and vets potential vendors.
- Negotiates price and terms for services, materials, equipment, and/or supplies from vendors.
- Formalizes agreements according to company policy.
- Monitors vendor compliance with contract terms and product or service specifications.
- Identifies and realizes opportunities for cost reduction.
- Participates in internal control processes.
Sourcing Specialist Requirements:
- Experience with RFP execution and contract negotiations
- Strong IT accumen
- Prior experience working in SAP systems
- Knowledge and experience with Infrastructure, Hardware and software
- Knowledge and experience with Network and Telecom equipment
Duration: 12 month