Category: Administrative & Clerical
MOUNTAIN, LTD. has an opening for a Customer Service Representative in Boston, MA.
Since 1979, MOUNTAIN, LTD. has successfully created and supported the most innovative career pathways for job seekers. Our dedicated internal vendor management has a longstanding relationship across diverse industries, ranging from telecom to insurance. In the evolving landscape of employment, MOUNTAIN has relationships with some of the top companies across the nation.
- 3-month contract with a possible extension.
- $19.50 per hour
- M-F, in office (no remote opportunities)
- Hours: 9AM-5PM or 10AM-6PM (must be able to work one of the two shifts)
- Research and respond to customer inquiries
- Review and update customer records on computerized data base
- Resolve problems and refer to responsible parties
- Perform due diligence on customer inquiries through oral communication
- College level education or equivalent, relevant experience
- Superior oral communications skills on the telephone
- Good written communication skills
- Problem solving ability Working knowledge of specified computer based applications, including
- Microsoft Word and Excel, Salesforce (helpful, not required)
- Ability to understand and relay information to a diverse group of charitable organizations and employees
- Excellent written/oral communications skills
- Excellent customer service skills Proficient computer skills including
- Excel and database technology Ability to work in fast-paced corporate environment
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks
Thank you for your interest in MOUNTAIN, LTD. For more information, please contact Sharmy Mitchell: email@example.com