Category: Information Technology
System One looking for C++ Software Engineers in the Central Florida area for a client in the Research Park area. This is a permanent opportunity with full benefits.
These Engineers will be responsible for the research, design, implementation, documentation, and maintenance of new and existing systems and the creation of new software solutions. You will work internally with other software engineers, program managers, and product owners to deliver quality solutions in the expected time frame, using you extensive experience and judgement. You will be considered a top level contributor, and will be looked upon to raise the bar with solid engineering fundamentals and leadership. You will also support your fellow engineers by mentoring and coaching them.
- Designs, modifies, develops, writes and implements software programming applications
- Provides technical support to project team members
- Demonstrates expertise in a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures
- Relies on extensive experience and judgement to plan and accomplish goals
- Leads and directs the work of others
- May provide consultation on complex projects and is considered to be the top level contributor/specialist
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected
To apply directly, email resumes to Matt McDill (email@example.com) or Shaina Mootoosammy (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent related experience
- Must be willing and able to obtain a security clearance
- 3+ years of experience for software engineering roles, 10+ for senior/principal level roles
- Demonstrates fluency in C/C++
- Demonstrates effective problem solving skills
- Demonstrates advanced understanding of algorithms and data structures in designing software and completing designated tasks
- Uses advanced understanding of software design paradigms, and best practices in day to day tasks
- Understanding of standard software development tools including Visual Studio