Category: Human Resources
20.00 - 21.00 Per Hour
System One is seeking a Human Resources Support Rep for its Fortune 500 Client in their busy Global Human Resources Support Center.
This position is a 6-12 month contract assignment with opportunity for growth.
Human Resource Support Rep duties
- Responding to customers’ questions and needs
- Advising on HR policies and practices and executing transactions which support the customer requests
- Administration, regular communication and reporting
- Research and problem solving
- Project participation and coordination
- Auditing of systems information
Human Resources Support Rep Requirements:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Professional customer service and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Bachelor's degree required
- 2-4 years related experience required.