Category: Sales & Marketing
17.00 - 18.00 Per Hour
Assistant Property Manager
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM, an occasional Saturday is required.
Located in Seaside Heights
Assistant Property Manager Responsibilities:
- Assistant Property Manager is needed for developed residential property in Seaside Heights, NJ to show properties, discuss rental options, leases and generate product interest.
- Must be customer service oriented and possess a positive attitude.
- Work to secure tenants for townhouse dwellings, apartments and condominiums.
- Duties include; assisting with lease paperwork, screening applicants, showing properties, etc.
- Resolve tenant issues, submit work orders and ensure follow-up communication.
Assistant Property Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related Business Administration is needed. Recent college graduates are encouraged to apply!
- Outgoing, friendly and bubbly personality is needed.
- Must be able to solve problems, resolve issues and sell the company to potential tenants.
- Strong administrative and computer skills.
- Must be able to work well with all types of people.
- Must be able to work scheduled hours, including some Saturdays.
- For additional information, please call Lynn Smith at 732-228-8982