Category: Industrial & Manufacturing
13.50 - 13.50 Per Hour
Our client, a well-known Fortune 500 Company, is seeking entry level candidates for a long term, temporary assignment at their facility in Emigsville, PA.
- Production operators may work in a variety of roles in processing and packaging within the plant.
- Operators are responsible for maintaining our highest quality of food safety standards, sanitation standards, perform daily audits, and complete daily production paperwork.
- Operate processing or packaging equipment as assigned
- Perform various checks to include metal detector, date code and weight systems checks
- Clean, inspect and lubricate equipment as part of our Autonomous Maintenance program
- Observe safety procedures
- Observe Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
- Observe good housekeeping practices
- Complete quality checks and associated daily production paperwork
- Verbal and written communication skills, analytical and problem solving ability.
- Team player and detail oriented.
- Knowledge of relevant equipment, policies, procedures, and strategies to promote effective local, state, or national security operations for the protection of people, data, property, and institutions.
- 0-2 years experience required.
Apply in person between the hours of 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM, Mon-Fri:
2184 White Street
York, PA 17404
(In same plaza as Verizon and Subway)