Category: Scientific & Clinical
Title: Bio Process Associate
Location: Devens, MA
Schedule: 2pm to 10pm Mon – Fri.
Start date: ASAP
- Operates control systems and processes in Biotechnology clean room environment as assigned.
- Trains for proficiency in the operation of primary production equipment to complete process steps including buffer preparation, column packing, chromatography and filtration in a clean room environment.
- Prepares process buffers and reagents.
- Cleans equipment and maintain area in clean and orderly fashion.
- Works on routine manufacturing assignments per written procedures that are moderately complex with minimal instructions.
- Assists in revising and creating process documents, i.e. SOP’s and Batch Records, and assists with process related investigations.
- Communicates status of operations to area management in a timely manner.
- Follows detailed SOP’s and batch records.
- Ensures compliance with cGMP and safety requirements.
- Maintains files, records and equipment.
- Records data, logs activities and monitors processes.
- Achieves and maintains proficiency through training.
- The successful candidate will have a high school diploma with a minimum of 5 years process operations experience A.A.S. or B.S. degree is preferred.
- Prior job related experience (preferably in downstream purification) required along with demonstrated mechanical aptitude.
- Familiarity with general chemistry, mathematics, microbiology and cGMP clean room operations is a plus.
- The nature of the position demands keen attention to detail.
- Prior experience following and documenting written instructions is required.
- Committed team player prepared to work in and embrace a team based culture.
- Shift work and overtime required.
- Selected candidates will be required to enter a structured training program and successfully complete all modules including Biologics orientation training, general knowledge training and job function training and successfully complete training module evaluations at 1, 3, 6 and 12 month milestones.
Joule, a System One division is a leader in specialized workforce solutions and integrated services. With more than 6,000 employees and roughly 50 offices throughout the U.S. we provide scientific, clinical, engineering, energy, IT, legal and administrative staffing services. For more than 40 years, we have delivered workforce solutions and integrated services to clients nationally.