Category: Scientific & Clinical
Process Control Equipment Company in Passaic County, NJ is seeking an experienced Analytical Chemist for a direct hire position. This is an amazing opportunity for an experienced Chemist to join a fast growing company.
- Develop a deep knowledge of all company products, applications and analytical techniques.(serving the semi-conductor, chip and technology market)
- Develop new analytical methods using including ICP, IC, SPE, CE, HPLC/UPLC
- Prepare reports on developments, document methods for release to customers
- Work with engineering team to develop automated analyzers for new methods
- Provide technical training to customers and sales force.
- Support chemical troubleshooting activities of service department.
- Travel to customer sites for new applications qualifications, support or technical training when required.
- Implement Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) in an analytical lab.
- Submit weekly written reports.
- Assist management with special projects as required.
- M.Sc or Ph.D. in Chemistry
- Minimum 3 years of work experience with ICP/IC/HPLC/UPLC Method development representing 50% of work load or Ph.D. in this area.
- ICP experience is a must.
- Wet chemistry and general instrumental analysis knowledge is a plus
- Highly motivated and self-directed.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Demonstrates good interpersonal skills and works well with personnel at all levels.
- Experienced in computer programs including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Well organized and good time management skills.
- Partner on a daily basis with employees in R&D and other departments.
- Frequent communication with employees across the organization / worldwide is required.
- Periodic communications with external customers and vendors is required.
- Available for flexible work schedule and international business travel.
- HPLC-MS, IC, SPE, CE experience is a plus (Ion Chromatography, Solid Phase Extraction, Capillary Electrophoresis), electochemistry experience applicable and a plus.
For immediate consideration please forward resumes to email@example.com