Category: Accounting & Finance
Job ID: 150991
Date Posted: 03/26/2020
For our Maintenance project in Ottawa we are looking for a Project Controller.
• Be the Guardian of the Rules: ensure application of RAM and IFRS and internal control compliance.
• Process efficiency: manage financials with specific attention to Cash collection
• Business Partner: communicate properly and support non-finance stakeholders in their decision process.
• Prepare and challenge in conjunction with the project team, the project reviews content and the periodical project financial presentation and coordinate inputs to and from all Alstom partners in the projects.
• Control and forecast sales, costs, margin and cash accurately.
• Support the Project Manager and other project functions with analysis or simulations.
• Work closely with the project team to track any change of scope and assess their impacts on the Maintenance plan.
• Monitor foreign exchange exposures.
• Support the finance team in the closing and reporting activities in a timely manner.
• Ensure billing is prepared and issued to customer on a timely manner.
• Analyse the execution performance and propose action plans to improve contract margin and cash profile as well as corrective action plans to mitigate identified risks
• Ensure that all financial processes and internal controls, including DoA, are implemented, robust and compliant.
• Master’s degree in Finance or accounting
• 3 to 5 years experience in Financial controlling
• Team player
• Rigorous and detail-oriented
• Strong communication skills
• Excellent knowledge in MS Excel, knowledge of SAP
• English mandatory, French is a plus