Category: Accounting & Finance
16.82 - 21.63 Per Hour
Human Resources Generalist
- A bachelor's degree, preferably in Business or Human Resource Management, and 0-3 years of HR experience, or combination of education and experience.
- Candidate must demonstrate strong communication and relationship management skills.
- A commitment to excellence and hard work will be rewarded with a competitive salary, career advancement opportunities, and an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, prescription drug, 401(k), and supplemental insurance.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Administers various human resource plans and procedures for all employees; assists in the implementation of policies and procedures.
- Performs benefits administration and communicates benefit information to employees.
- Conducts new hire onboarding activities including offer letters, administration of background testing, and administration of drug and alcohol testing.
- Conducts new hire orientation.
- Handles employee relations and exit interviewing.
- Maintains human resource information system records and compiles reports from the database.
- Maintains compliance with federal, state and local employment and benefits laws and regulations.