Category: Scientific & Clinical
Compensation Range: 20.00 - 24.25 Per Hour
Job ID: 149960
Date Posted: 02/14/2020
Title: Chemical Operator
Location: Conshohocken, Pa
Shift: 3rd shift 10PM-6AM
Duration: 3 - 6 month contract (with possible extension)
Essential Job Functions
· Operate equipment for pilot-scale trials of developmental products.
· Ability to operate on 3rd shift during demonstration runs.
· Conduct tasks in a pilot plant setting.
· Conduct basic lab tests for quality control.
· Report observations and results to supervisor
· Monitor process for any deviations.
· Write down observations and verbally communicate them with supervisor or next shift.
· Contribute to the overall site safety through established safety procedures, programs, and policies.
· Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
· Must be able to climb ladders
· High school diploma or equivalent. Experience in manufacturing (chemical preferred) is desired. Experience with the use of hazardous chemicals is a bonus.
· Knowledge in general chemical practices. Ability in following instructions, planning and executing product demonstrations with accuracy, and making valuable observations. Specific skills are:
· Knowledge in general manufacturing (chemical preferred) practice required