Category: Information Technology
A National Healthcare distribution company is seeking an experienced Windows Engineer to join their IT team.
- Test security controls and systems, including working with process owners to define remediation plans.
- Expert knowledge of cybersecurity principals and activities.
- Knowledge of design principles for local area networks, switching and routing protocols, wireless technology, network testing tools, IP addressing and subnet schemes, and VOIP.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft platforms including Server 2012-2019, Active Directory, Group Policies, Exchange, NPS, and multi-domain environments.
- Experience leading high-profile security projects.
- Experience with Linux OS desirable.
- Knowledge of various database platforms including Oracle, Informix, and MS SQL.
- Ability to identify and recommend mitigations for vulnerabilities and exploits.
- In depth knowledge of web hosting platforms including Drupal, Wordpress, and IIS.
Strong understanding of TLS, SSL, and ciphers