Job ID: 146717
Date Posted: 12/04/2019
The Proposal/Business Development Coordinator is responsible for directly supporting several Client Managers in the sales and business development process for Client, including key strategic pursuits.
All qualified candidates will be required to provide work samples and asked to participate in proficiency screenings, such as writing, editing, proofing, and presentation creativity.
General Duties & Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Lead the production of business development/marketing support material such as qualification packages, proposals, presentations and leave behind material.
2. Major Company Pursuits: Performs a lead role in the development of Capture Management Plans, including research and strategy development, develop win themes and WIN analysis, strategy meeting facilitation and/or leadership. Lead red team review meetings. Working with the pursuit coordinator, shepherd the proposal process from start to finish.
3. Assist Client Managers with sales and forecast management activities.
4. Assist in the development and lead, as needed, the implementation of business development, sales and marketing strategies within the Region and in support of national initiatives ranging from collateral material, tradeshow support, photography, advertising, and other programs.
5. Assist Client Managers with research of target clients and development of strategy on client-focused marketing activities.
6. Work independently to maintain and update information in our Marketing Information System (Deltek’s Vision) to include opportunity data, project information, resumes, account strategy/plan, etc.
7. Attend internal and external meetings with clients and subconsultants as needed, to assist in positioning for upcoming projects and teaming.
8. Regularly contribute ideas on how to improve the firm’s marketing and business development process and initiatives.
Travel requirements: Up to 10%
Client - Transportation Infrastructure and Facilities - that's our focus. From infrastructure and facility design to computer simulation and economic impact analysis to finding alternative financing solutions for transportation projects - we do it. Our transportation specialists, located in offices across the nation, are unparalleled in the knowledge of the movement of freight and people, and unmatched in technical and managerial services. We provide full-scale professional services to both public and private sector transportation clients. Plans, designs and directs components of freight railroad; passenger rail and transit; states and municipalities; airports and air carriers; manufacturers and distributors; ports and maritime; trucking and automotive; energy and communication; and federal government projects.