Category: Scientific & Clinical
Title: Scientist – I
Location: Rochester, NY
Start date: ASAP
- Performs assigned scientific experiments under direct supervision.
- Perform specialized tasks that contribute to product development/testing
- Conduct analysis according to defined protocols
- Ensures records and raw data are properly retained
- Uses analytical/technical expertise to contribute to product development/testing
- Ensures process guidelines are followed and processes are complete
- May provide limited oversight of more junior staff on initiatives and projects
- Assist in training of new employees on covered jobs, and answering job-related questions in one or more areas
- Bachelor’s degree required in a Life Science related field of study.
- 1-2 years of experience with BS degree or equivalent.
- Advanced experience in Microsoft Office.
- Advanced laboratory experience
- Analytical skills running laboratory equipment, instrumentation, etc. FDA regulated laboratory experience preferred.
Joule, a System One division is a leader in specialized workforce solutions and integrated services. With more than 6,000 employees and roughly 50 offices throughout the U.S. we provide scientific, clinical, engineering, energy, IT, legal and administrative staffing services. For more than 40 years, we have delivered workforce solutions and integrated services to clients nationally.