20.00 - 24.00 Per Hour
- Travel to construction field sites to perform field inspections and materials sampling/testing during various construction phases of buildings, foundations, roadways, bridges and other land development projects
- Perform testing and/or inspection of construction materials to include: soils, earthwork, concrete, asphalt, masonry, bolting, reinforcing steel, etc.
- Conduct Concrete Slump and Air testing, Nuclear Density testing
- Collect samples and complete daily field reports
- Coordinate activities with construction superintendents and work-site personnel to complete the job within the requirements and deadline provided by the client
- HSD / GED required; secondary education or technical / vocational training preferred
- 1-3 years of experience field experience inspecting construction materials required
- A combination of any of the following certifications strongly preferred: ACI Concrete, ICC Concrete, NICET Level II Construction Materials Testing, Special Inspector (Concrete, Steel or Bolting), Nuclear Density Gauge, etc.
- Must be familiar with ASTM, AASHTO, ACI and OSHA standards
- Reliable transportation, valid driver’s license and good driving record required