Category: Scientific & Clinical
Title: Associate Scientist
Location: Devens, MA
Start date: ASAP
- Design, execution, and data interpretation of Chromatography and Filtration experiments.
- Support process scale-up activities in the pilot plant and clinical and commercial manufacturing sites.
- Participate on cross-functional teams to progress both commercial and late stage drug candidates.
- Conceptualize and implement upcoming technologies for biologics manufacturing.
- The ideal candidate will hold a Bachelors’ Degree (1-2 year’s experience)/ Master’s Degree/ PhD degree in chemical or biochemical engineering, biochemistry or a related field.
- An understanding of the fundamentals of protein chromatography and/ or membrane separations is required.
- Hands on experience with AKTA chromatography and filtration (TFF/NFF) system is a plus.
- Experience in analytical scale chromatography is preferred.
- Strong computer skills and good verbal and written communication skills are required.
Joule, a System One division is a leader in specialized workforce solutions and integrated services. With more than 6,000 employees and roughly 50 offices throughout the U.S. we provide scientific, clinical, engineering, energy, IT, legal and administrative staffing services. For more than 40 years, we have delivered workforce solutions and integrated services to clients nationally.