Category: Customer Service
45000.00 - 45000.00 Yearly
Stable Packaging Manufacturer is looking for a talented Customer Care Rep to join their busy company.
The Customer Care Rep will act as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our clients might face with accuracy and efficiency. The target is to ensure excellent service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain working knowledge of existing customer accounts.
- Update customers on new items.
- Enter Sales Orders received via e-mail, fax or telephone.
- Create sales order confirmations
- Check Inventory before committing to order deliveries.
- Quote customers on items.
- Make Inventory Control aware of any special needs – provide forecasting information whenever possible.
- Follow-up with warehouse to make sure that their shipments are made on time.
- Report on any questionable transactions, late payment, short payments, returns, and quality issues.
- Sales updates on existing and new customer projects
- Provide pricing/delivery dates for potential orders
- Check with management prior to booking orders for new clients or clients who are behind on payments
- Check availability and pricing terms to ensure that minimum margins are maintained
- For open orders, confirm delivery dates to ensure that any promised delivery dates are met
- Update computer records for all orders so system reflects actual inventory
- For existing customers – keep up to date on their orders/deliveries and A/R
- For new customers – introduce company to customer, explain products and work to develop initial orders provide with needed materials such as samples or catalogs.
- Follow-up within 5 days on any samples catalogues, quotes. Keep a written record.
- Discuss with Management if customer needs to be seen by Outside Salesperson.
- Report on any reason customer did not purchase from the company, price, quality, availability, etc.
- Send New Account Forms and Credit Paperwork.
- Discuss with new customers conditions of payments on all new orders and explain that credit terms are to be determined for future orders.
- Take care some administrative responsibilities such as organizing sample room, manage and organizing project samples, organizing file invoices, ordering office supplies as needed.
Skills, Experience, Education & Abilities:
- 3+ years customer service experience (mfg/dist preferred)
- Inside Sales experience or desire to move into inside sales
- MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Some college preferred
- Excellent communication skills, personable and enthusiastic
- Detailed, organized, good follow up skills
- Ability to work on own with minimal supervision
- Ability to make decisions
- Professional attitude and demeanor
Excellent benefits, very stable company, friendly team environment