Category: Scientific & Clinical
Title: QA Inspector
Location: Monmouth Junction, NJ
Schedule: 2nd and 3rd Shift
Type: Temp - Perm
Start Date: asap
The Quality Assurance (QA) Inspector is responsible for performing in-coming inspections of all raw material / components, performing in-process inspections, providing clearance for rooms / lines to run and ensuring adherence to company Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) and batch record specifications.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Identify any non-conforming material and control status of materials during in-coming inspection.
- Identify any in-process failures during in-process inspections.
- Provide support to the stability program by ensuring all rooms/lines meet requirements specified within procedures prior to use.
- Follow and adhere to all company and Food and Drug Administration (FDA) guidelines, protocols and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- The QA Inspector will need to be able to support a flexible schedule and have a willingness to work overtime and on weekends when required.
- High School diploma or equivalent with minimum 1 year QA and / or manufacturing experience in a cGMP environment
- Min 1 yr Experience in pharma or medical device
- Experience Line release, raw material, in-process and final inspection
- Environmental Monitoring / Air samples
- Experience pulling samples
- Experience in a pharmaceutical, biotech or related manufacturing environment
- Working knowledge of good manufacturing systems and familiarity with regulatory and manufacturing SOPs and cGMPs
- Demonstrated ability to read and interpret documents such as safety and environmental policies and procedure manuals, etc.
- Excellent attention to detail and strong record keeping skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Basic Microsoft Office proficiency
- Excellent ability to identify and distinguish colors
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Ability to work overtime and weekends as
Joule, A System One Division, is a leader in specialized workforce solutions and integrated services. With more than 6,000 employees and roughly 50 offices throughout the U.S., we provide scientific, engineering, energy, IT, legal, and administrative staffing services. For more than 40 years, we have delivered workforce solutions and integrated services to clients nationally.