System One is recruiting an Initial Test Program Electrical Planner for a nuclear facility in Waynesboro, GA. Work environment includes an office setting and construction site field work with exposure to all weather conditions. Shift work may be required.
This is a 6 to 12 month contract position with possible extension.
Steel toed shoes required.
- 10 years’ experience in Electrical (5 years in nuclear power) with Electrical testing background
- 3 years’ experience in package planning
- Subject Matter Expert regarding nuclear power plant testing and work package planning
- Experience using Microsoft Office (Word and Excel), eSOMS, and Maximo for generation of work instructions, tagout requests and work packages
- Ability to do some bending, climbing, crawling and lifting required
- Ability to obtain a badge for unescorted access to the protected area of a Nuclear Power Plant
- Preparing and reviewing test/work packages for issuance to the field
- Identify appropriate materials, MT&E, and support resources for test /work packages
- Generate and maintain metrics and reports for tracking progress and experience providing test procedure writing support