Category: Industrial & Manufacturing
Compensation Range: 20.00 - 20.00 Per Hour
Job ID: 142772
Date Posted: 07/11/2019
System One, currently recruiting for an industry-leading manufacturer, has an immediate need for a Manufacturing Concession Technician.
• Primary responsibilities are to submit and monitor concessions to customers.
• Coordinate with Supply Chain Management, Quality, and Engineering to prioritize concession submittals based on shipment needs.
• Assist with status tracking of concessions that have been submitted to customers and provide information to Sales/Engineering/Quality for follow-up with customers.
• Interact with Engines customers when additional information is required regarding submittals and ensure that information is returned in a timely manner.
• Provide regular and ad-hoc information updates to Management/Sales/Operations regarding status of concession submittals.
• Perform other duties as may be assigned by the Quality Manager.
• Comply with all EHS rules and regulations and supervisory instructions.
• Report all incidents including injuries, spills, fires, property damage, and near misses to their supervisor.
• Review revisions in quality documentation to make sure that all technical requirements are met.
• Work actively on continuous improvement and cost reductions to achieve the company’s financial objectives.
• Communicate regularly with internal employees and customers.
• Perform various department and/or company projects, including planning, organizing data collection, and presentation of results.
• High School Diploma/GED from an accredited institution
• Minimum of one-year of experience in technical role
• Experience with Microsoft Office Applications including Excel, Word, and Outlook
• Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
• 2 years relevant work experience.
• Experience in Aerospace manufacturing.
• Strong working knowledge and experience working with Quality systems and specifications.