Title: HSE Manager
Type: Direct, Full-time salaried with benefits and Relo Package
Location: Las Vegas Nevada
Start Date: Immediate
Large Manufacturing Firm is seeking to add a Health and Safety Management team in a full-time opportunity located in the Las Vegas area. . For immediate consideration please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Establish programs, guidelines and strategies to manage health, safety, workers compensation, security and environmental opportunities.
- Employee training, new hire orientation, operational safety, environmental, workers compensation, site security and maintenance issues.
- Manage and coordinate safety and environmental compliance initiatives, projects, corrective actions, and incident investigations.
- Leads and maintains an integrated management system in alignment with Corporate EHSS, including policies and procedures to ensure compliance with applicable laws, regulations and guidelines.
Ensures departmental direction and goals are aligned with corporate strategies.
- Performs both short term and long range planning and develops initiatives and action plans to achieve these goals.
- Responsible for departmental staff performance; manages and develops staff's talent.
- Manage and coordinate the workers compensation program
- Provide recommendations to improve workers compensation program to provide efficiencies.
- Lead the local site Safety Review Board.
- Conduct / coordinate major accident investigations and issue safety corrective actions.
- Manage all injury situations from immediate injury through return to work.
- Monitor & evaluate in-house HSE training classes. And training
- Oversee SafeTrack incident reporting software and track the status of corrective action follow-up, and issue reports.
- Conduct periodic safety audits. Report findings..
- Oversee new safety programs and initiatives to increase awareness, and reduce the potential for accidents and exposures.
- Manage Industrial Hygiene Program, Hearing Conservation Program, Respiratory Protection Program, Hazard Communication Program, and Management of Change.