Category: Industrial & Manufacturing
18.00 - 20.00 Per Hour
Location: Trenton NJ
- Responsible for performing welding and fitting activities related to fabrication work orders.
- Must demonstrate skilled craftsmanship with all welding and fitting activities
- Move raw material, work in process, and finished goods into and between work centers
- Operate hand and power tools to clean finished materials and to complete minor repairs
- Operate other machinery to complete secondary operations such as drilling, punching, bending, grinding, torch cutting, shearing, flattening, etc.
- Move finished material onto skids for final packaging
- Maintain pace with equipment operators to ensure material flows smoothly into and out of individual work centers and prevent back up or delays
- Read, interpret, and understand the job requirements of each customer order.
- Communicate with foreman to ensure a complete understanding of all information
- Use basic measuring tools to maintain quality standards on each order
- Communicate all pertinent job related information to foreman on a daily basis
- Report any problems or quality concerns to supervisor immediately
- Performs other duties as assigned