Category: Scientific & Clinical
Title: Manufacturing Associate
Location: Rockville, MD
Schedule: M-F 11am-7:30pm
Start date: Immediate
- Prepare equipment & components for aseptic filling operations
- Perform visual inspection of filled vials
- Label, package, and distribute filled vials in accordance with GMP
- Support filling operations, including washing, cleaning / sterilizing equipment and components.
- Record activities in batch related documentation or equipment logbooks in accordance with good documentation practices (GDP)
- Qualify as an aseptic operator for the participation of filling activities using isolator technology.
- Bachelors Degree in Chemistry, Biology with a minimum of independent academic research experience or a summer internship in a GMP regulated environment (HS degree with at least 1 year of professional GMP experience will also be considered)
- Experience with GMP, GDP (Good Documentation Practices) preferred
- Experience with equipment preparation and sample preparation are highly preferred
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
Joule, a System One division is a leader in specialized workforce solutions and integrated services. With more than 6,000 employees and roughly 50 offices throughout the U.S. we provide scientific, clinical, engineering, energy, IT, legal and administrative staffing services. For more than 40 years, we have delivered workforce solutions and integrated services to clients nationally.