Category: Administrative & Clerical
MOUNTAIN, LTD. has an opening for a Personal Lines Processor in Fairfield, OH.
Since 1979, MOUNTAIN, LTD. has successfully created and supported the most innovative career pathways for job seekers. Our dedicated internal vendor management has a longstanding relationship across diverse industries, ranging from telecom to insurance. In the evolving landscape of employment, MOUNTAIN has relationships with some of the top companies across the nation.
- This is a 10-month contract role with potential for longer-term employment.
- $16.00 per hour
- Ensures that quotes are created and policies are issued accurately and in a timely manner by entering transactions for Personal Lines business.
- Provides timely and professional customer service to agents and account managers to facilitate the processing of business.
- Orders and screens miscellaneous reports needed in the rating and underwriting processes, such as Motor Vehicle Reports & loss history reports.
- Provides administrative and general clerical support as needed.
- Personal Lines or Commercial Lines experience (Auto & Property Insurance) strongly preferred.
- Need proficient excel & math skills, the ability to interpret and execute complex instructions accurately; be detail oriented with good follow-through.
Thank you for your interest in MOUNTAIN, LTD. For more information, please contact Sharmy Mitchell: firstname.lastname@example.org