Category: Information Technology
System One is looking for a Content Manager to curate and manage 3D and simulation content in the company's product lines. In addition to other responsibilities, the successful candidate will work with the Art and the Simulation teams to integrate, properly configure, and maintain thousands of moving models including tanks, planes, satellites, and humans. The ideal candidate will have strong knowledge of modern warfare equipment and how they interact with other systems. For example, he or she may be tasked to add a new 3D tank model, configure its movement, and add appropriate weapon systems. He or she will also need to configure the weapon systems from open sources and ensure the vehicle reasonably interacts with other vehicles in the simulation.
• Basic knowledge of IT and software scripting
• Military background preferred
• Self-starter, able to contribute individually and as part of a team
• Extraordinary organizational talents required
• Occasional travel may be required (< 10%)
• Remote work / telecommute OK, but working in Cambridge, MA or Orlando, FL offices preferred
• Experience using MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
• Professional appearance, demeanor, and communication skills
• Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team and independently while achieving collective objectives
• Strong problem-solving abilities
• Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
• Must be a “U.S. Person” as defined in 22 CFR § 120.15
This position offers excellent benefits, including a casual work environment, company-paid medical / dental / life / disability insurance, excellent 401(k) match, and generous paid time off. Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please send resumes to: email@example.com