MOUNTAIN, LTD. has an opening for a Procurement Associate in the Montvale, NJ area.
Since 1979, MOUNTAIN, LTD. has successfully created and supported the most innovative career pathways for job seekers. Our dedicated internal vendor management has a longstanding relationship across diverse industries, ranging from telecom to insurance. In the evolving landscape of employment, MOUNTAIN has relationships with some of the top companies across the nation.
Specialize in finding goods and services for businesses at the best price to ensure the businesses' continued functionality.
- This can include office supplies, inventory, and large scale purchases like real estate.
- Meet budgetary constraints and increase profitability.
- May issue purchase orders based on the requirements from manufacturing, operations or project management divisions within the company.
- May also be required to assess the performance of suppliers in responding to demands, develop long term relationships, or terminate those who are detrimental to the well-being of the company.
- Assist in the preparation and analysis of contracts.
- Work closely with all areas of upper management, accounting departments, finance departments, as well as outside vendors.
- Negotiate with different suppliers for price, quality, timeliness and other factors.
- Expedite and liaise with suppliers to ensure timely delivery of goods.
- Write and analyze requisitions, invoices, supply requests and supply orders.
- Track and monitor inventory and needs to determine when to order or purchase new items.
- Ability to multi-task and consider various inputs in making decisions.
- Data analysis skills.
- Beginner competencies in requested skill set; limited hands on experience
- Able to complete functional concepts, but may require on the job training
- Work is routine and detailed and performed under direct supervision
- 0-3 years of experience
A university degree is preferred
Send Word formatted resume to email@example.com