Category: Accounting & Finance
24.00 - 24.00 Per Hour
System One is seeking a Project Accountant II to be based in our Fort Mill, SC location.
Supports moderately complex project(s), working under general supervision.
- Prepares various financial reports and provides analysis and recommendations based on findings.
- Requires a proven ability to apply professional concepts in a productive, consistent manner.
- Maintains records according to generally accepted accounting practices.
- Performs audits and generates special financial reports.
- Reviews projects for accurate revenue recognition and provides project analysis and recommendations based on findings.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, business administration or equivalent degree with 2 years of relevant professional experience or demonstrated equivalency of experience and/or education.
- Good computer skills, particularly MS Excel and Word.
- Ability to plan, develop, coordinate and direct detailed phases of accounting and business administration functions for multiple projects.
- Knowledge of business and administrative principles and procedures.
- Prior experience with construction, engineering or maintenance firm along with client billings experience preferred.
- Supervisory experience is a plus
- Qualified applicants who are offered a position must pass a pre-employment substance abuse test.
- This position does not include sponsorship for United States work authorization.
- Relocation benefits are available for this position.
- Exempt -Salaried