Category: Scientific & Clinical
Job Title: Chemical Operator
Shift/Schedule: 12 hour rotating shifts 6 AM - 6 PM, 6 PM - 6 AM; 223 schedule ( 2 days on, 2 days off, 3 days on, 2 days off, 2 days on, 3 days off), work every other weekend.
Only work 15 days/month, get long weekends, built in OT of 8 hours every other week. Devens, MA and North Andover, MA (need candidates for both sites; candidates will interview at both locations! Will be 1 whole day interview!
- Operate and monitor production equipment. Learn to develop individual work plan with the help of the Shift Leader to meet production schedule.
- Perform manufacturing tasks related to the manufacture of APIs in the lab to commercial (multi-ton) scale
- Complete batch records in accordance with FDA and Current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) guidelines and business unit Standard Operating Procedures to ensure batch quality and integrity.
- Maintain a safe and clean operating area according to safety and quality policies/procedures.
- High School Diploma or equivalent with 0-2 years of experience in pharmaceutical production and/or chemical engineering environment.
- AA in chemistry, engineering, or other related technical field.
- Ability to apply scientific and/or technical knowledge in the performance of job duties.
- Ability to use a forklift. (Some experience preferred).
- Must be able to commute between North Andover and Devens Locations.