As a Business Development Manager, your primary responsibilities are to generate new business through the addition of new customers and growing current customers within the Energy vertical.
This position reports to the Vice President, Southeast.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Work within the company’s Energy team; to identify and develop current/new accounts.
- Success will be measured by:
o Meeting and exceeding personal sales and gross margin dollar targets
o Exceeding sales, margin and income goals
o Successfully contributing to a robust pipeline that provides the road map for sustainable and profitable growth within the Energy vertical
- Identify opportunities for cost savings while maintaining defined levels of service
- Work closely with operations team, recruiters, and Human Resources staff to ensure access to talent on a timely basis to meet Company’s business needs
- Research and compile operational data, forecast and analyze trends and track and improve performance. Provide current and timely reporting.
- Contribute strategic, institutional, technical or analytical knowledge to support Company and client initiatives
- Consult with Company and client stakeholders to create solutions for technical and operational challenges; Develop recommendations and conclusions from information gathered, and present findings in Company and/or client meetings
- Identify opportunities to adjust and/or expand support and services to Energy clients.
- Assist in development of Company and contract budgets. Manage to approved budgets and strive for efficiency
- Assist with research, proposal writing and new business development
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills and a good listener
- Well organized and capable of handling multiple assignments
- Familiar knowledge of legacy and state-of-the industry video production and AV multimedia systems, equipment and collaborative tools
- An overall understanding of staffing industry is necessary and a strong sense of urgency in solving customer requests to ensure timely resolution is critical
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills related to human resources and contract management
- Demonstrated project and budget management; personnel supervisory skills and abilities
- Demonstrated expertise in analyzing and solving complex problems and an interest in developing new strategies
- Proficient with standard MS Office applications, including Excel. Knowledge of existing and solutions for enterprise sales management, project management and accounting.
- Knowledge of policies and practices associated with payroll and benefits administration
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to supervise small teams. Sensitivity and tact in dealing with staff/partners/clients at different levels
- Strong results orientation with a flexible attitude to deliver seamless and timely services to customers
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- 5 to 10 years’ related work experience in a staffing company Sales roles
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field required
- Proven sales contest winner