Category: Customer Service
36.00 - 36.00 Per Hour
Member Navigator Sales Lead
Pay: up to $36/hour
Hours: 8 Hour Shift worked within 8AM-6:30PM EST, Monday-Friday
As a Member Navigator Performance Lead, you will:
- Oversee and manage the performance of 15+ telesales agents who are responsible for enrolling members in clinical programs.
- Provide one-on-one and team coaching and performance management based on the findings from Quality Assurance reviews.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly quality and performance trend reports to be reviewed with the Sales Manager and presented to Leadership.
- Monitor workforce management calendar to ensure consistent and adequate staffing levels are maintained to meet the needs of the business.
- Provide ongoing training and feedback to the Member Navigator team and maintain a database of all coaching conversations and scores.
- Embody company’s values of caring for our members as you proactively work to resolve Member Navigator questions and concerns.
- Partner with cross-functional business leads to optimize the performance of outbound call programs.
- Resolve Member Navigator escalations regarding process flows, individual member cases, or other concerns and notify management of escalations when necessary.
- Maintain and document clear and accurate logs of all Member Navigator’s coaching history.
- Maintain current knowledge and documentation of Member Navigator policies and procedures, scripting, services offered and general business practices.
- Assist the QA/Training Lead and Sales Manager in identifying trends, issues, and potential improvement opportunities for overall performance.
You will love this job if:
- You enjoy coaching and mentoring at both the team and individual level.
- You are a people person. You communicate effectively to build trust and lasting partnerships with people, teams, and stakeholders from all different backgrounds.
- You are tech and data savvy. You are used to thinking about how technology can enable better experiences and how you can use data to make better decisions.
- You are flexible and strive in fast and ever-changing environments.
- You have exceptional customer service and communication skills, both written and verbal.
You should get in touch if:
- You have 5+ years of experience in managing successful teams and implementing and tracking performance metrics.
- You have strong administrative and computer skills, especially Google Apps (Mail, Calendar, Sheets, etc.).
- Bilingual, fluent in English and Spanish is a MUST!