Category: Industrial & Manufacturing
Compensation Range: 14.50 Per Hour
Job ID: 153368
Date Posted: 07/01/2020
Overnight Machine Operator
• 7 am to 3:30 pm
• Hourly Rate: $13.30 - 14.50/hr plus overtime (
• Excellent benefits package (medical, dental, vision, 401K, PTO, paid holidays, etc.)
Overnight Machine Operator Assistant Responsibilities:
• Help set up and operate production machines.
• Continuously watch machinery to ensure accuracy and quality.
• Prepare materials for production.
• Make minor machine repairs / adjustments, when needed.
• Check quality of finished product.
• Verify material meets required specifications.
• Complete required time and production reports after each shift
• Basic computer usage.
Overnight Machine Operator Assistant Qualifications:
• High diploma or GED required.
• Able to follow oral, written instructions, and follow company procedures.
• Prior experience operating machinery in a factory.
• Must be able to lift 50 lbs without assistance.
• Must adhere to all safety regulations and wear PPE as required.
• Promote ISO 9001 and Corporate Quality Initiatives.
• Must be able to preform basic mathematical functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
• Call or text Chad Zehner at 732-228-8980 for immediate consideration