Job ID: 144506
Date Posted: 08/15/2019
Quality Engineer II - Cell Culture - Filtration
- Minimum of a BA/BS degree in Biological Science, Engineering or Physical sciences required
- Minimum of 3-10 yrs. exp. in QA in an ISO 9001 certified QMS or equivalent
- Solid understanding of the basics of cell culture and filtration and chromatography operations in a bioprocess setting is required!
- Exp. with electro-mechanical hardware and associated control systems and HMI
- Certified Quality Engineer(ASQ, CQE, CRE or equivalent) is preferred
- Ensure active & thorough investigation of quality issues identifying root causes and implementing corrective actions.
- Identifies and controls manufacturing process defects(scrap, customer complaints, nonconforming material)
Location: Lexington, MA area
Start Date: ASAP!!
Duration: Direct Hire