System One is looking for nuclear turbine experienced P6 schedulers for a part-time assignment scheduling for 2 nuclear power plant outages. Majority of work is completed remotely but must be available to attend site meetings when scheduled.
- Develop and maintain resource loaded level 3 P6 project schedules in accordance with the defined Project Work Breakdown Structure and Schedule of Values.
- Integrate contractor schedules into Master Project Schedule
- Ensure logic ties for critical path analysis are accurate.
- Engage the Project Team and contact vendors/contractors to obtain monthly schedule updates during engineering design and weekly updates during construction.
- Present scheduling update analysis to Project Team
- Maintain log of vendor/contractor schedule updates for review with the Project Manager and Construction Manager
- Identify project/program milestones/schedule issues early and provide resolutions to ensure the successful execution of projects and programs
- Develop and update standard schedule templates for projects and programs
- Develop and track weekly milestone report for transmission, sub-station, distribution, and industrial customer projects and programs
- Calculate and provide monthly earned value