Category: Scientific & Clinical
Title: Global Clinical Operations Business Analyst
Location: Hopewell, NJ
Schedule: 8am to 5pm Mon – Fri.
Start date: ASAP
- The Business Analyst is accountable for building and maintaining the Microsoft Project planning timeline and Gantt templates to support the tracking of clinical trial execution plans through the establishment and management of business requirements for MS Project templates
- Optimizing project planning reporting tools in MSP in order to provide regular project status reports to key Global Clinical Operations, Study Team and governance stakeholders
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Pharmacy, science, technical discipline, or allied business function
- PMP or similar professional certification highly desirable
- Expert user of Microsoft Project with expert experience in building and leveraging Gantt reports
- Previous experience in clinical trial operations project management
- Fluency with Clinical Trial Management System (CTMS) and Portfolio Management systems (e.g., Planisware)
- Proficiency with other Microsoft tools, e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Visio
- Strong analytical, communication and project management skills
Joule, a System One division is a leader in specialized workforce solutions and integrated services. With more than 6,000 employees and roughly 50 offices throughout the U.S. we provide scientific, clinical, engineering, energy, IT, legal and administrative staffing services. For more than 40 years, we have delivered workforce solutions and integrated services to clients nationally.