Category: Accounting & Finance
System One looking for a Controller in the Central Florida area for a client in Orlando, FL. This is a permanent opportunity with full benefits. Candidates best fit are detail-oriented that can maintain and strengthen our company’s internal controls. The controller will ensure quality of financial transactions and reporting, develop our financial well-being and play a leading role in financial decision making. You will provide senior management with strategic financial input and oversee the overall accounting process. You will ensure accuracy in all our financial activities with the aim of visibly reducing cost.
- Implementing finance and accounting policies and procedures
- Assure legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations
- Ensuring compliance with company and statutory requirements
- Determining effectiveness of potential business decisions on financial policy
- Identify an address financial risk and opportunities
- Delivering prompt and accurate month-end and year-end close process
- Preparing timely financial statements and reporting variances
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business or finance
- 5 + years in a General Accountant or Controller position.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Word, Excel and Outlook and other financial software
- Ability to provide financial projections
- Must come from a govermnet background and have experience with DCAA compliance