Category: Industrial & Manufacturing
Quality Systems Associate
Hours: Monday-Friday | 8:00 am till 5:00 pm
Location: Lakewood, NJ
Duration: Contract to hire
Pay rate: $15.00/hr.
Quality Systems Associate Responsibilities:
- Perform functional and aesthetic inspection on incoming packaging components per approved Accupac SOP’s and customer specifications
- Advise the QA Incoming Supervisor/QA Management of non-conforming components found during incoming inspection
- Create, review and approve component Material Assay Reports. Revise as necessary
- Read, comprehend and interpret written instructions in order to obtain raw materials in quantities that conform to customer specifications
- Identify raw material sampling issues when they arise and notify QA Incoming Supervisor and/or QA appropriate personnel of such issues
- Clean and maintain the raw material sampling suites according to established housekeeping procedures
- Review and understand Standard Operating Procedures
- Organize and maintain QA document storage areas
- Maintain raw material and finished goods reserve sample storage area
- Support the stability program by setting up materials in the stability chambers and pulling samples from the stability chambers at predefined times as defined by an approved stability protocol.
- Assist with temperature and humidity monitoring of stability chambers and specified warehouse locations.
- Assist with Sampling/Inspection training.
- Interact with the Project Management and Purchasing groups to keep them apprised of issues that arise during incoming component inspections and raw material sampling.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Quality Systems Associate Requirements:
- Must have a high school diploma or GED.
- Must have experience working in a GMP environment and inspecting materials.
- Not required but OK to have: OSHA certified forklift training license or certificate preferred.
- Experience working in an environment that functions under cGMPs.
- Ability to work independently from an established list of priorities.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Able to push and/or pull item 75 to 100 pounds.
- Possess peripheral and color vision.
- Walking/standing on concrete floors up to eight hours each workday.
- Climbing step stools and ladders and maintaining balance.
- Please call (732) 228-8982 for immediate consideration