Compensation Range: 25.00 - 35.00 Per Hour
Job ID: 140923
Date Posted: 05/17/2019
System One is currently looking for a Drafter to work in Norcross, GA. This will be a 6 month contract with possible extension.
• The primary function of this job is to create, review, and update detail drawings primarily using AutoCAD & Inventor 2018. Work will be directed by the CAD and Technical Illustrator Managers.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
• Create 3D models of aluminum extrusion dies and populate properties based on existing AutoCAD drawings
• Create/Convert existing AutoCAD fabrication drawings to Inventor drawing files for manufacturing
• Create and prepare Engineering Change documentation
• Review quality and accuracy of CAD data from outside vendors and correct if necessary
• Create presentation-quality CAD files for technical documentation and/or presentations
• 1-3 years 3D CAD experience
• Experienced with MS Office suite
• 2-year Technical Degree
• Proficient with Autodesk’s AutoCAD, Inventor, and Vault platforms
• Experience with iLogic or Marcos
Redoing 2D to 3D models.
Hours: 7:00am to 4:00pm