Category: Industrial & Manufacturing
15.10 - 15.50 Per Hour
Job Information: This is a contract-to-permanent opportunity, located in Lakewood Industrial pack with large, fast-growing manufacturing company who offers excellent benefits package, management promotion opportunities. Hours, 2nd shift: 3:00 PM - 11:00 PM (Mon - Fri) and is offering up to $17.00 per hour to start, with career advancement opportunities and salary increases.
Shift Lead Responsibilities:
- Supervisor the work of 15-20 employees, delegate and train new staff.
- Oversee a section of production and packaging operations for a large FDA regulated packaging company.
- Check-in new hire/temps for shift, complete roster checklist.
- Provide basic GMP training to new hires (good manufacturing practices).
- Show new hires how to properly preform required manufacturing tasks (packing boxes, loading machines, etc.).
- Ensure all employees on assigned shift are wearing proper PPE.
- Work along-side assigned shift personnel on packaging lines as needed.
- Complete proper documentation.
- Adjust machinery as necessary.
- Complete and submit all required production documentation in compliance with GMP and verify accuracy of all information.
Shift Lead Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED is required.
- At least six (6) months of previous manufacturing experience, such as: line attendant, machine operator, packer, production worker, quality control (QC), or related position.
- Ability to lift 40lbs, if needed.
- For immediate consideration or additional information please call Chad Zehner at 732-228-8980
- Machine operators, assembly, pick/packers & warehouse professionals or others looking for career advancement are encouraged to apply.